Join World Yacht & the German American Steuben Parade for the official German celebration of spring.
Pier 81 will be transfomed into an outdoor beer garden on the water.
• German beer & food. Food options will include hearty options such as German Sausages, Classic and Chicken Bratwursts from Schaller and Weber and more.
• Entertainment from the fastest growing German American festival band, Alpine Squeeze and professional dance troupe Schlierachtler Stamm dancing around the Maipole.
• A traditional Maipole. The Maipole and the dance around it is a singular symbol of spring’s reawakening of fruitfulness.
• Crowning of Miss German America – guests will be able to participate by voting for their favorite from the three finalists.
• 1 hour optional cruise up the Hudson with views of George Washington Bridge, Riverside Park and Riverside Church.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Optional Cruise: 2:30-3:30PM
Pier 81 W 41st Street & the Hudson River
Rain or Shine- No Refunds
Maifest Beer Menu
The Paulaner brewery’s best-selling variety. Fizzy, mild and fruity with a delicate aroma of yeast.
Paulaner Premium Pils
Light, crisp taste and a traditional hoppy Pils finish.
The Original Paulaner – a strong & typically malty taste – the bottom-fermented Doppelbock-Bier unites the finest hops and dark barley malt.
Hacker-Pschorr Munich Gold
Dry medium body with accents of nectarine and golden raisin.**
Maifest Food Menu: