Friday, December 5, 2014
10:00 AM to 6:15 PM
Mashable Media Summit is a one-day conference that explores how technology is transforming media. This year’s summit will focus on the impact of storytelling and digital tools on the future of content marketing, human expression and branding. From new platforms and evolving formats to innovations like wearable tech and virtual reality, Mashable will invite the most creative minds of today to discuss what’s next in the media landscape.
Join Mashable for inspirational conversations and performances with practical takeaways at the historic Hudson Theatre in the heart of Manhattan.
Who Should Attend
- The brand that seeks to engage their audience in new digital mediums.
- The influencer who searches for access to untapped audiences.
- The entrepreneur whose product is an emerging character in the stories of today.
- The strategist who stays two steps ahead of trends and movements in digital media.
- The seeker who longs for new channels to connect with the world.
- The storyteller who expresses the human experience through technology.