SEPTEMBER 16TH – 18TH, 2016
69TH REGIMENT ARMORY, NEW YORK
The New York Coffee Festival will be returning for the second year in a row to the 69th Regiment Armory on Lexington Ave from September 16-18.
The New York Coffee Festival is also the official launch event of charitable Coffee Week NYC™, which promotes the vibrancy of the coffee industry while also raising money for clean water and sanitation projects in coffee producing communities. For more information, please visit: www.newyorkcoffeefestival.com
Bluestone Lane Coffee, Devoción, La Marzocco, Ally Coffee, Califia Farms, and more will be among over 70 innovative exhibitors at this year’s event. The three-day festival will also include the Coffee Masters NYC barista championship, The Lab program featuring an exciting line-up of interactive demonstrations, workshops, talks and tastings, the Coffee Music Project, and theCoffee Art Project, as well as a number of new features including:
- The Latte Art Live, where visitors will be able to learn first-hand how to make beautiful latte art in demonstrations given by some of the best baristas New York City has to offer, as well as guest baristas from around the world.
- The Village will feature small innovative brands and many new coffee products that have not yet been seen elsewhere.
- The Espresso Martini Bar, which will provide an exciting range of coffee cocktails that will excite even the most casual coffee drinker, let alone coffee diehards.
- The New York Coffee Festival will also be running the Coffee With New York campaign to find out which New York celebrities coffee-loving New Yorkers would most like to have coffee with.
Each Ticket Includes:
- As much coffee as you could possibly drink!
- Interactive workshops, seminars and demonstrations from world-class baristas
- Access to more than 200 exciting exhibitors
- All of the action of Coffee Masters NYC, the fast-paced barista competition
- Live music, DJs, art exhibitions, cocktails, craft beer and street food
- Contribution of 50% of the standard ticket value to Project Waterfall – bringing clean water to coffee-producing countries