11:30 AM – 4 PMErie Basin Park
Brooklyn, NY 11231
ALL-INCLUSIVE TICKETS: FOOD, DRINKS, FUN! ONE PRICE; NOTHING TO BUY ONSITE!
It’s the 9th Annual Porktacular food fest at Erie Basin Park in Brooklyn. See what some of the top names in the culinary universe will do when turned loose with whole hogs. Latest Chef’s Lineup & other details posted below and updated regularly.
This year’s event includes (Full Details and Updated Chefs below):
- Craft Beer, Cider & Spirits
- Celebrity Judges
- Ribs Challenge
- Live music
- Special Features – (Details announced closer to event)
2018 Chefs & Vendors & Celebrity Lineup Below as of Aug 13th.
More to be posted soon!
- Chef Roxanne Spruance of The Kingsley
- Rodrigo Duarte of Caseiro e Bom
- Flying Pigs Farm
- Chefs’ Consortium
- Chef King Phojanakong of Kuma Inn and his ICE Students
- Chef Daniel Jacobellis of Top Gun BBQ
- Jake’s Handcrafted
- Jimmys No. 43
- Hudson & Charles
- Local Sustainable Grass-Fed Meats
- Hoodoo Brown BBQ
- La Loncheria / Chef Danny Mena
- Chef Jesse Jones
- NYC Hot Sauce Company
*Chefs subject to change
Live Music by Dusty Wright & The Bush Hogs
Community Partner -Friends of Firefighters
Friends of Firefighters is dedicated to addressing the physical, mental health, and wellness needs of active and retired New York City firefighters and their families
All-Inclusive Tickets – Food, Drinks & Fun with Nothing to buy onsite!
General AdmissionTickets $75 increasing to $85 September 1st
All sales are final. Rain or shine.