October 11th through 14th, 2018
NYCWFF is considered the largest food and wine festival in New York City. With more than 80 events, we are widely recognized for our tastings in celebration of America’s favorite foods, intimate dinners with world-renowned chefs, late night parties, hands-on classes, educational seminars, coveted wine tastings and more. We take great pride in offering 47,000 passionate gourmands and aficionados something for every palate and budget. Guests join us year after year to sip, swirl and savor world-class cuisine, wine and spirits served up by the industry’s finest and America’s most beloved television chefs all in support of the fight to end hunger.
Headed into its 11th year, NYCWFF began as a one-night event, SWEET, in the fall of 2007. In 2008, Festival Founder and Director, Lee Brian Schrager (SVP Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits) launched the inaugural NYCWFF that has quickly grown to mirror its sister Festival, the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
Some of our favorites include:
- Blue Moon Burger Bash (alllll the burgers!!)
- Breakfast Pajama Party (kid friendly)
- Tacos & Tequila presented by Tequila Cazadores (great option for a night out)
- All About Cake (for the dessert lovers)
- Drag Brunch hosted by Countess Luann de Lesseps (food and a show!)
- … and of course the Grand Tasting