This year, S+P will drip in black and gold with a Tuxedo Park-themed dinner party filled with balloons and champagne towers. There will be two seatings and the award-winning S+P bar will be open with a la carte service during the first seating.
The first seating (5:00-8:00pm) is offering both an a la carte menu as well as a 3-course prix-fixe option ($75) from Executive Chef Brad Farmerie and Chef de Cuisine Nicole Gajadhar. A complimentary glass of bubbles will also be available for guests.
The second seating (9:00pm – midnight) is a decadent 4-course menu ($150) for guests who are planning to spend their evening Saxon + Parole for dinner and the NYE countdown. Highlights of menu options include:
- Wagyu beef tartar topped with Perigord truffles
- “Caviar Service” Golden osetra with crème fraiche, eggs, chives, and brioche ($155 supplement)
- 28 day dry age Prime Ribeye for TWO with Bone marrow béarnaise
- A tower of luscious dessert treats such as berry tarts, white chocolate meringue, and pistachio financier.
- Tipples including bubbles, wines and bottled cocktails will be served during the second seating
In addition to the delectable dinner, guests will enjoy an exhilarating performance by cabaret dancers, a champagne toast at midnight, and a charitable raffle for some amazing prizes.