The city may not have gotten the predicted snow this past weekend but the ski resorts around the East Coast are ripe for the skiing. Interested in hitting the slopes of Vermont but don’t know how to get there?
Club Getaway is hosting WinterFest 2019 from February 8 – 10th at Mount Snow in Vermont. This will be their 8th annual SKI TRIP with an amazing combination of live music, unforgettable parties, delicious food and of course winter activities. If you don’t ski or snowboard, no worries: there are lessons available at the mountain or you can customize your weekend with other activities such as the spa, tubing, snowshoeing or snowmobiling.
Departure: Friday, February 8, 2019 @ 4:00 PM from Manhattan. Wine and snacks will be provided and the price of the bus is subject to change depending on availability.
Return: Sunday, February 10, 2019 @ 4:00 PM
Price: $214 USD
· Two night stay at The Lodge
· Hot buffet breakfast each morning
· Friday night welcome reception
· Saturday night dinner
· Saturday night live music
· A full itinerary of winter sports and events throughout the weekend
· Guided group skiing throughout the weekend
· Extremely discounted group rates on lift tickets & rentals
· Shuttle to and from the mountain, from the hotel
· Private coach bus from the NYC to bring you to Mount Snow on Friday and get you home on Sunday (additional cost)
For more information: Call 800.643.8292 or email [email protected]