TYPE OF EVENT
12:00 AM- 11:59 PM
New York NY
Madison Avenue Spy announces the kick-off to its 10-year anniversary celebration in May on Madison Avenue.
The shopping blog, which has become a popular editorial destination for shoppers coming to Madison Avenue from around the world, is marking this huge milestone in 33 participating retailers and service providers and with the launch of an interactive website: www.madisonavenuespy.com/10years
The mini-site was launched in cooperation with the Madison Avenue Business Improvement District (BID), and highlights a series of events and promotions occurring on Madison Avenue throughout the month of May. Among the offerings are new collection launches, trunk shows, gifts with purchase, shopper’s rewards, sales and more. Among the special events and offerings are:
- A trunk show of new couture pieces and personal appearance by designer Paul Morelli.
- A Photo Walk at Appleto level up your iPhone photography skills to take stunning shots with the latest and best accessories.
- AParty for you and your pets to benefit the ASPCA at Morgenthal Frederics – Spoil yourself with a new frame and some bubbly while supporting a great cause. Dog treats by Maison de Pawz.
- “VIP ETRO White Glove Experience” including a personal styling appointment.
- Celebrate the Royal Wedding with a Royal Afternoon Tea service in The Lowell Hotel’s Pembroke Room, and Rosé Thursdays in the Jacques Bar and The Club Room for the entire month of May.
- An exhibition of Latin American Art and free photograph with purchase at Arlene Angard Designs and Fine Arts
- A special British gift with purchase and enjoy a tea party all day at Barbour.
“When I started Madison Avenue Spy, late at night, in 2008, I had no idea it would transform into a valuable shopping resource that is referenced by fashion lovers all over the world,” said Hayley Corwick, who publishes the blog under the pseudonym Lila Delilah. “In celebrating 10-years, it was important for me to go back to the roots of my site and my love for shopping on Madison Avenue.”
“The Madison Avenue Spy is a fun and fruitful go-to resource for the Madison Avenue shopper, and we are honored to partner with Lila Delilah to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the blog,” said Matthew Bauer, President of the Madison Avenue BID.
ANNICK GOUTAL MADISON
ARLENE ANGARD DESIGNS AND FINE ARTS
CHUCKIES NEW YORK
DAVID WEBB DIPTYQUE
EDITIONS DE PARFUMS FRÉDÉRIC MALLE
FLUID WATER THERAPY FRETTE
HASTENS BEDS HÔTEL PLAZA ATHÉNÉE NEW YORK
JANET LEAGUE-KATZIN’S SPHATIKA SKINCARE & SPA
JOHN PAUL ATAKER
L’ANTIQUIARE & THE CONNOISSEUR LADUREE MADISON
MARDANI FINE MINERALS
PRPH RARE BOOKS AND ART GALLERY
RADIANCE AESTHETICS AND WELLNESS
ROBERT MARC OPTICIANS
THE FITNESS CELL
[sharing tagline="Share this event!" title="Shopping Extravaganza: Madison Avenue Spy Celebrates Ten Years" link="http://www.sociallysuperlative.com/events/shopping-extravaganza-madison-avenue-spy-celebrates-ten-years-2018-05-27/" description="" backgroundcolor=""][/sharing]