Check out all these great deals going on now:
- $60 for $120 Worth of Clothing at Heartbeat Style (Hoboken)
- 50% off a Shampoo, Conditioning, Blow Out and Style
- $20 for a Wash, Haircut and Blow dry at Mike & Son Hairstylist
- $84 for $169 of Kickboxing at BJJ Classes
- $10 for $20 Worth of Online Delivery at Allmenus.com
- $15 for 2 Comedy Show Tickets + Half-Off Drink Minimum
- $35 for $70 Worth of Electrolysis
- $99 for $299 Worth of Teeth Whitening
- $30 for $60 worth of Jewelry from Ali’s Collection
- $8 for a men’s haircut at Village Cuts
- $35 for a $100 Stress Reliever Acupuncture Treatment
- $25 for a 30-Minute Tarot Reading
- $65 for $275 Worth of Dental Checkup and Free Whitening Pen
Signpost understands that locals know their city best and that people love to brag and boast about all the great things they’ve found. So, Signpost has leveraged the wisdom of New Yorkers to help find, share, curate, and rate deals that matter to all of us.
If your inbox is flooded on a daily basis with emails on events and deals, you’re most likely overwhelmed, like me. There are an estimated 150,000 local deals available on a given day in Manhattan alone. What?! Fortunately, Signpost makes our lives easier with their awesome features like searching by specific neighborhoods or filtering deals by interest. Andyou get feedback from other users who rate the deals, so you can rea
“Locals know there are hundreds of unique finds in their cities more valuable than the majority of generic deals we’re all bombarded with every day,” said Stuart Wall, co-founder and CEO of Signpost. “On Signpost, the community determines which deals matter most. We’re building a community-powered site that helps local businesses and consumers find each other.”
Thousands of New Yorkers are alreadying Signpost to discover local deals, from sample sales, open bars, and special events going on in our neighborhood. With all their successes, Signpost has recently expanded to Boston, Chicago, and San Francisco, so impress your friends when you visit them.
Signpost is the community-powered local deal site that enables neighbors to find and share deals — everything from the weekend-only sample sale and the too-good-to-be-true happy hour to those hidden finds you only hear about when you’re in the know. No games, check-ins or maniacal e-newsletter scouring required.
Headquartered in New York City with initial funding from Spark Capital, Google Ventures, and angel investors, Signpost initially launched in New York City and is now live in Boston, Chicago, and San Francisco.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]