These guys each scored a pair of the Caliente Package for delicious chili and beer tastings! You still have a chance to get tickets – check out below for all the different levels of tasting packages.
And of course, we’ve got the extra hook-ups for you even if you didn’t win: when getting your tickets, enter the code iadventure50 at checkout for 50% off any package! Get your tickets now!
On Saturday, January 28th from 1pm – 6pm, the East Village Chili & Brews Tour will kick off at Village Pourhouse @ 64 Third Avenue at 11th Street.
Participating bars include Village Pourhouse, sideBAR, Little Town NYC, Bar None and more! 30 different types of chili will be featured along the route, accompanied by an eclectic array of seasonal and quality brews.
Whether you want to sample a few chilies or every chili, the tour is offer in a variety of packages at a few different price points:
- Caliente Package – $20: Includes 3 seasonal pints and access to 2 for 1 beer specials.
- Jalapeno Pepper Package – $30: Includes 10 different tastes from selection of 30 chilies and access to 2 for 1 beer specials at participating bars.
- Cayenne Pepper Package – $40: Includes 12 chili tastings, 3 pints from selection of beers, and access to 2 for 1 beer specials at participating bars.
- All-Inclusive Habanero Pepper Package – $60: This one is for those who are ready to dive face first into more chili than the normal human can handle. Includes tastes of ALL 30 chilies, 5 pints from the beer selection, and 2 for 1 beer specials.
- Red Hot Chili Package – $80: Includes tastes of ALL 30 chilies, 5 pints of beer, 2 for 1 beer specials, AND a Chili Frito Bowl, Chili Bread Bowl, and the Chef’s Home-Made Chili cooked with NY-brewed craft beer!
Check in will be at the Village Pourhouse @ 64 Third Avenue at 11th Street NYC.
Tickets are available for purchase at iadventure.com.