20 (twenty!!) of the nation’s best lobster rolls will in one spot Thursday, June 6th, 2013 . With that many, the question is not, “Which is the best lobster roll?” but rather, “How many lobster rolls can I shove into my face?”
Choose from a $150 general admission ticket or a $250 VIP ticket that includes early access and a special gift bag. Tickets will definitely sell out sooner rather than later, so better “claw” your way through!
On Thursday, June 6th, 2013 in NYC, 20 of the country’s best lobster rolls will gather under one roof to duke it out for the title of America’s Best Lobster Roll and among this year’s stand out list of restaurants are 10 of NYC’s very own contenders.
Check out the Rumble site where you can see all of the contenders, view last year’s party pics, purchase tickets ($150 for General Admission, $250 for Tequila Don Julio VIP Pass) and check out other event info: tastingtable.com/
$150 General Admission Ticket:
- EVENT ACCESS FROM 7 TO 10 P.M. (ROLLS TILL 9 P.M., BARS OPEN TILL 10 P.M.)
- 20 LOBSTER ROLL STATIONS, SAVORY SIDES AND THE HÄAGEN-DAZS GELATERIA
- OPEN BARS FEATURING TEQUILA DON JULIO COCKTAILS, STELLA ARTOIS BEERS AND FUZE REFRESHMENTS
$250 VIP Pass:
- INCLUDES ALL GENERAL-ADMISSION TICKET BENEFITS, PLUS:
- EARLY ACCESS FROM 6 TO 7 P.M.
- ENTRY TO TEQUILA DON JULIO VIP LOUNGE
- EXCLUSIVE VIP GIFT BAG (VALUED AT OVER $150)