Check out our top picks for events this Halloween!
Wednesday, October 30th
- Social Exposure Halloween at the Raven – With the theme of leather, whips, chains and masks at the newest MPD hot spot, The Raven, it’s worth checking out just to say you did.
- Host Committee’s Trick or Tweet – Featuring a 1-hour open bar beginning at 8:00pm, each ticket purchase helps to raise money for Mouse.org, Girls Who Code, and Camp Interactive.
Thursday, October 31st
- Get Your Halloween Boorito at Chipotle – Fill up before heading out for the night: after 4:00pm, head over to any Chipotle location in full costume and get any burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos for only $3! ALL proceeds will benefit the Chipotle Cultivate Foundation, a non-profit organization committed to creating a more sustainable food supply.
- Gran Electrica’s El Dia de los Muertos Party – Start your night off at this DUMBO Mexican hotspot with dinner service to celebrate the Day of the Dead.
- Piedra Azul Halloween Party – Get you Halloween makeup done by a professional makeup artist at the Piedra Azul tequila party and commemorate the night in their photo booth.
- Haunted Haven at Haven Rooftop – Your $20 ticket scores you an open bar amd passed hors d’oeuvres from 6:00 to 7:00 pm with great views from the rooftop.
- Host Committee’s Nightmare in Meatpacking – Check out the 1-hour open bar at Manon in the MPD.
- Halloween at Katch Brewery & Grill– Leave it to the boroughs for amazing drink specials and no cover. Head to this Astoria hot spot and enjoy amazing drink specials from $4, including Katch House Brews, Katch Pumpkin Brew, and Stella Artois, Figenza Vodka Cocktails, and Pimms Cups. Beers and Pimms will also be available in Pitchers for $15 and $4 bottles of Budweiser and Bud Light, with prizes and giveaways throughout the night.
- The NoMad Masquerade Ball – For those who want to celebrate Halloween in style, black tie and masks are required at the NoMad. Though be warned that sophistication comes at a hefty price of $225 per ticket.
- Social Life Halloween Party – Spend Halloween in a private loft with cocktails and passed hors d’oeuvres all night long.
- Halloween at PH-D at Dream Downtown – A slew of great DJs spinning all night long. It’s sure to be packed, so reservations are highly recommended.
- Thursday for Halloween at Suite 36 – DJ Mel DeBarge and a VIP Mixology lab by Brugal with drink specials all night.
- Boo Bitch! Halloween Party at XL Nightclub – International DJ Jonathan Peters spinning all night long is sure to bring out an epic dance party.
- Krewella: Get Wet Live – Part of the week-long Pier of Fear extravaganza, EDM group Krewella is performing at Pier 94. Beware of mosh pits and blinding neon lights. You’ll find us here amid the crowd.
Friday, November 1st
- Steve Aoki: Aokify America – The final part of the Pier of Fear, Steve Aoki is joined by Pharrell on both Friday, Nov. 1st AND Saturday, Nov. 2nd at Pier 94.
- Sweet Dreams Tour – Monsters Ball Edition with Sharam – Take a musical tour at Hudson Terrace.
- Dia de los Muertos at El Museo del Barrio – The Junior Council of El Museo del Barrio will host its annual fundraising benefit with special holiday food and drink, including Pan de Muertos, as well as models clad in Día de los Muertos garb and makeup. The event proceeds will benefit El Museo’s arts and education programs.
Saturday, November 2nd
- Host Committee’s Halloweekend – Halloween isn’t over yet, as you still need a costume to attend this party at The Spot in the Trump Soho.
- Halloween at The Royal – Enjoy music by DJ Delro, and come dressed because the best costume winner gets a cash prize.