Valentine’s Day Plans: Restaurants and Events in NYC
Working on plans for you and your loved ones this Valentine’s Day?
For great dinner options that won’t cost you a full paycheck (maybe just half), check out:
- L’Ecole: This student-run restaurant housed in the International Culinary Center offers several options: 3 courses for $32 w/ wine pairings for $54.50m, or 4 courses for $47 w/ wine pairings for $77. They are also offering a special, romantic drink for the holiday, the Honey Bee Mine – a zingy mix of gin, pomegranate, rosemary and fresh lemon.
- Maison Premiere: Diners can indulge in the $95/person 4-course prie fixe menu, or the bar will be open for walk-ins and order from their small plates menu.
- Blaue Gans: For a small splurge in elegance, celebrate dinner with Sparkling Rose poured out of Magnum Bottles
- La Brochette: If you’re celebrating the night before, check out this kosher steakhouse-slash-sushi bar. The Chef’s tasting menu consists of five course, but those ordering a la carte will receive a complimentary dessert for the occasion.
- Wallsé: For the morning after (WINK), celebrate a successful night with a glass of Roederer champagne, served along with your signature brunch dish.
For something different:
- Pasta Class at Giovanni Rana: For couples looking to avoid the dinner rush, opt for something more hands-on and interactive in this pasta making class on Thursday, February 13th. The course is $95 per couple and you’ll learn to make two types of pasta, including a heart-shaped chocolate ravioli. Then put your skills to the test on Friday night!
- Michael Arenella at the Red Room: If you’re celebrating early, the Michael Arenella Quartet performs every Thursday night at the Red Room in this intimate setting.
- The 5th Annual Sweetheart Soirée: Celebrate Valentine’s Day the night after on Saturday at the private club Norwood, with cocktails, music, and dancing.
- Valentine’s Day Masquerade at Marquee Featuring Claptone: Add mystery into your relationship at this masquerade event, or grab your friends and get ready to dance all night long.
- Un-attached Valentine’s Day Party @ Rochelle’s: Grab your single friends and head to the Lower East Side for drink specials – deals on cocktails and $5 “Happy Ending” shots (Paddy’s Irish whiskey & Sorel Raspberry liquor) all night long.
Check out our event calendar for all of our upcoming events!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment