While some folks are shedding their winter layers at the gym and working towards a summer beach body, we are gearing up for some fantastic food & drink events coming through the pipeline.
Here are a few things going on now and looking forward!
- NYC Brewers Choice (Wednesday, Feb 26th)
- NYC Craft Beer Festival: Spring Seasonals (Fri, Feb 28th and Sat, March 1st)
- Taste of Greenwich House (Mon, March 10th)
- The Doe Fund Presents “sweet: New York” (Thursday, March 13th)
- Aperitivo with the Winemaker: Discovering the Wines of Umbria (Monday, March 24th)
- The Village Voice’s Seventh Annual Choice Eats (Tuesday, March 25th)
- Baja Meets New York (Feb 26th – March 1st)
- International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York (March 2nd – 4th)
- 2014 NYC Restaurant Week (through March 7th)
- 2014 Japanese Restaurant Week (through March 16th)
- Sweet Potato Month (through February)
If you’re looking to hit up some great spots, we reviewed and recommend:
- The Randolph Brooklyn on Bedford Avenue for their unique cocktails, great selection of craft beers, and small but super flavorful menu.
- Fabio’s Cucina Italiana in Midtown East for a delicious dose of authentic Italian food.
- Queen of the Night at the Diamond Horseshoe for a theatrical, experiential dining experience you’ll never forget.