Kelly Ripa and Donna Karan hosted Ovarian Cancer Research Fund’s (OCRF) 17th annual Super Saturday benefit at Nova’s Ark Project in Water Mill. Guests included: Lisa Rinna, Kelly Rutherford, Gayle King, Jill Martin, Joe Zee, Chef Janine Booth, Katie Lee, Beth Stern, Nanette Lepore, Star Jones, June Ambrose, Rachel Zoe, Fern Mallis, Ali Wentworth, Ben Shenkman, Adam Pally, Cameron Silver, Kathy Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Vita Sidorkina, Jonathan Cheban, Judy Giuliani, Cathy Moriarty-Gentile, Joy Behar, Beth Shak, Hilaria Baldwin and Alec Baldwin.
Super Saturday is the OCRF’s fun-filled daylong fundraiser, complete with the opportunity to grab discounted designer swag for a fantastic cause, a carnival, a luxury raffle and gourmet treats! This event is NOT to be missed. Super Saturday was once dubbed “the Rolls Royce of garage sales,” and it is the most anticipated event in the Hamptons.
This year’s event raised $3.5 million, and featured QVC united once again for “QVC Presents Super Saturday LIVE,” a live, on-site broadcast, Priv’s Braid Bar which offered fresh summer hairstyles and enjoyed psychic readings with Betsy Wahmann. Attendees stopped by the Rolls-Royce photo booth helping further support OCRF. For each shared photo, Rolls-Royce made a donation to OCRF.
Shopping was made possible by the over 200 prominent designers which included: Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, INTERMIX, Vince, IRO, Alexis Bittar, Bonpoint, Haute Hippie, Nanette Lepore, Milly, Theory, Elie Tahari, Diane von Furstenberg, alice + olivia, Scoop NYC, Vilebrequin, J Brand and Helmut Lang. Decades founder Cameron Silver curated “Cameron’s Corner,” a mix of vintage and modern pre-loved clothing and accessories. For the seventh consecutive year, the “Designers A to Zoe” booth by Rachel Zoe featured a compilation of pieces from her favorite luxury designers including Etro, J. Mendel, Oscar De La Renta, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler and Stella McCartney.
Here are ways you can help:
- Honor and Memorial Gifts Honor a loved one with a gift to support OCRF’s mission.
- Planned Gifts Contribute to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund’s future by planning for a special kind of gift.
- Plan an OCRF Event or Fundraiser Let us help you organize a fundraiser to benefit ovarian cancer research.
- Host a Holiday HOPE Party Follow this simple 5-step recipe to turn your seasonal soirée into a festive party with a purpose.
- Race with OCRF Team Hope Endurance Join women racing on OCRF Team Hope in the Athleta Esprit de She Naperville and San Diego Triathlons, or cross the finish line with OCRF Team Hope Endurance in an athletic event near you.
- Visit the Shop Purchase items to benefit OCRF today.
- Give Back with eBay Giving Works Donate a portion of proceeds from your auctioned items to OCRF, or shop to support the cause by searching for items from sellers who are donating a portion of proceeds to benefit ovarian cancer research.
- Search or Shop Online Add the GoodSearch toolbar to earn money for OCRF with each search, and make a difference while online shopping at hundreds of great stores withGoodShop.
- Give Time Register to learn about Volunteer opportunities in your community.