As guests sipped on their cocktails and noshed on some bar food, we chatted with Master Distiller Justin King who was visiting from Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine comes in an array of flavors, including lemon drop, peach (my personal favorite!), watermelon, blackberry, and apple pie.
They go deliciously mixed in with cocktails, but are also smooth sipped on their own. But be careful – White Lightnin’ is a whopping 100 proof (!!!), made from 100% grain neutral spirits and distilled six times for premium smoothness.
Our favorite cocktail of the night was the Front Porch Peach Tea:
- 2 parts Ole Smoky Peach Moonshine
- 1 part Sweet Tea
- 1 part Lemonade
- Garnish: Sliced peaches or mint
For a cocktail with a pretty mean kick, try the Full Moon:
- Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine
- Ole Smoky White Lightnin’
- Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine
- Ole Smoky Peach Moonshine
- 3 parts Sour Mix