Come watch the Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks with wine, cocktails and a Taste of Georgia on the waterfront as CookOut NYC presents Fireworks & Southern Chefs: A Taste of Georgia, taking place Monday, July 4th, on the East River waterfront (enter at 23rd Street) with the best spot to view the fireworks. From 4-10PM(or 5-10PM GA) you’ll sample from a great line-up of upscale southern dishes from five of Georgia’s top chefs serving up the freshest flavors, plus all-you-can-drink wine, cocktails, craft beer and cider.
A Taste of Georgia offers a chance to meet several of the state’s hottest young chefs, under the watchful eye of “Georgia’s Chef” HollyChute, Executive Chef of Georgia Grown. These chefs include:
- Savannah Haseler of Twain’s
- E.J. Hodgkinson of King and Duke
- Nick Leahy of Salt Yard
- Duane Nutter of One Flew South
- Matthew Roher of The Landings Club
- Roberto Leoci of 700 Drayton
Renowned Georgia mixologist Julian Goglia will round out the Southern dream team.
Georgia has long been known for its bounty of fresh, agricultural products and seafood. Agriculture is still the state’s largest industry, with production of poultry, pecans, blueberries, peppers, peanuts and watermelon placing Georgia in the top three farm producers in the country.
Ticket options include:
All-Inclusive VIP Access with guaranteed seating front of venue for fireworks (21+) from 4-10PM
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT, DRINK tickets with waterfront viewing during the day and the fireworks at dusk
- Unlimited pours of wine (rose and Prosecco), cocktails, beer and cider (must be 21+ to consume alcohol)
- Southern-style eats: Chicken Three Ways (fried, barbecued and smoked on The Big Green Egg), Southern Sides, Watermelon Salad, Corn Bread, Braised Collards, Roasted Sweet Potatoes and a “Pickled Patch” of Okra, Radishes and Red Peppers (food until 9PM or while supplies last)
- Meat & Vegetarian grilling stations
- Live entertainment and a DJ during the day/evening
- Guaranteed seating in the front section of the venue for the fireworks
All-Inclusive GA Access with first-come seating (21+) from 5-10PM
- All the above features, but no guaranteed seating and all-inclusive eating and drinking from 5-10PM(food available until 9PM or while supplies last)
VIP Tents with Admission for Six (21+) from 4-10PM
- Full VIP all-inclusive tickets for six (additional VIP tickets may be purchased) with your own private table and tent at front of venue
- Dedicated runner for food, additional beverages (no lines!)
- Personal cooler of beer and wine
Our complete calendar of Summer Series events, ticketing information and updates for CookOut NYC can be found at cookoutnyc.com.