Guests showed their appreciation by chowing down on all of the delicious chocolate creations made by the honorees.
The highlight of the evening was an appearance by Jacques Torres of Jacques Torres Chocolate who was the guest of honor as the Hall of Fame Inductee.
The ten honorees of the evening included:
- Melissa Coppel – Atelier Melissa Coppel
- Jean-Paul Hepp – Chocodiem
- Daniel Herskovic – Mayana Chocolate
- Jeremy Karp – Batch PDX
- Hichem Lahreche – Criollo Chocolatier
- Stephen Padilla – Shane Confectionery
- Christophe Paume – Christophe Artisan Chocolatier
- Ramon Perez – Puur Chocolat
- Justine Pringle – Nunu Chocolates
- Richard Tango-Lowy – Dancing Lion Chocolate
I love all chocolate, and anything with glitter will be an A+ in my book, which is why I loved the white chocolate glitter balls from Chocodiem. Each one was perfectly round with just the right amount of sparkle!
Thank you to all of the amazing chocolate artists who gave our taste buds a wonderful treat!