January 28, 2017
Noon – 4pm Session 1:
The Bacon Bash Tasting Session
5:30pm – 9:30pm Session 2:
The Whole Hog Pig Pickin’ Session
Noon – 9:30pm Session: SOLD OUT!
The Grand Poobah Gator Bait Session
The Tunnel in Manhattan, NY
608 West 28th Street, NYC 10001 (11th & 28th)
Come and see what over 200,000 people nationwide have enjoyed! This is the 8th Annual PORK-OUT in the Big Apple. What is it?!?!? A down-home, Southern-fried, good time – THAT’s WHAT!
Get ready to enjoy all those pleasures that true Southerners live by – Beer, Bourbon, Barbeque, Bacon, Biscuits and Bluegrass! It’s a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon
All Sessions Enjoy The Following:
- Limited Access. This is an exclusive event for our super fans. Tickets are limited to 1000 guests for each session and all sessions will sell-out.
- Ticket Prices Have Remained The Same As In Previous Years.
- Each Guest Receives a Souvenir Glass And Bag.
- Food Tastings from our own pit masters / chefs as well as some of NYC’s finest BBQ and Southern cuisine restaurants – pulled pork, ribs, briskets and any fixin’ you could imagine.
- In addition, to these tastings, guests can purchase other BBQ and snack favorites
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South.
- Listen To an awesome DJ playing all your favorites while at the show.
- Browse brewerania, hot sauces, and bbq accessories.
- Bacon Eating Contest! There will be a bacon eating contest during both sessions … if you can handle the SMOKE!
- The Shrine of Swine is back! Enjoy whole hogs during each session. Pork worship at its finest!
- Beer Games & The Daisy Dukes and Boots Girls
- And a Few Surprises!