Saturday, July 28, noon-6pm
Check-in is between noon and 1pm at McMahon’s Public House (39 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217) where guests pick up their pack of WAM; the event, which runs until 6pm, is self-guided following check-in. Tickets will also be on sale at McMahon’s between noon and 1pm unless otherwise noted on the Eventbrite page.
Park Slope, land of gorgeous brownstones and leafy streets, is the kind of neighborhood that was made for Brooklyn Based and Brooklyn Brewery’s annual Immersion series. During our first-ever Total Park Slope Immersion Saturday, July 28, we’ll be touring its classic pubs, charming boutiques and cafes using our Immersion WAM, aka “Walking Around Money,” that gives attendees exclusive access to free Summer Ales, special sales, deals on lunch and free sweets throughout the neighborhood.
There’s plenty to do after the Immersion, too. Attendees can stick around for a comedy show at Union Hall, head to the BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! fest for a free film and music by Kaki King or walk further along 5th Avenue for a block party and free performance of A Winter’s Tale with an outdoor beer garden.
A $15 ticket gives attendees access to a free Brooklyn Beer at McMahon’s Public House, Union Hall, High Dive, and The Gate, a free scoop of ice cream at The Chocolate Room, 20% off at Bird Brooklyn, Diana Kane, Items of Interest, $10 lunch specials at Wild Living, Luke’s Lobster and Union Hall and many more specials (see the complete list below).
Get tickets for the best day ever in Park Slope!
Total Park Slope Immersion deals include:
• One free Brooklyn Brewery beer at McMahon’s Public House, Union Hall, High Dive, and The Gate
• A $1 off Brooklyn Brewery beers at Fourth Avenue Pub
• 15% off purchase (including sandwiches) and 1 free Chocolate Chip Cookie at Bklyn Larder
• Free Single Scoop of Ice Cream or Sorbet at The Chocolate Room (Park Slope location)
• 20% off at Items of Interest
• 15% off Olive Oils and Vinegars at O Live Brooklyn
• Buy any 2 cupcakes or cookies and get a free cupcake or cookie at Buttermilk Bakeshop
• 20% off on all Pink Olive candles at Pink Olive (Park Slope location)
• Stop in for Hat Happy Hour and receive 20% off at Goorin Bros. Hat Shop
• 15% off at Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store
• 20% off full price items at Bird Brooklyn
• 20% off on Brooklyn and NYC Souvenirs at Gift Man
• 20% off all shirts at Brooklyn Superhero Supply Co.
• 20% off full-price items at Diana Kane
• 15% off any purchase at Community Bookstore