Saturday, May 18th & Sunday, May 19, 2019
12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
123-01 Roosevelt Avenue
Queens, NY 11368
EAT. DRINK. UNITE.
Welcome, all people, all ages, all backgrounds, all New Yorkers and beyond! Join us in celebrating NYC’s diversity through cuisine at the 2nd Annual World’s Fare at Citi Field!
We aim to honor the legacy of the 1964 World’s Fair by bringing everyone together around what makes us unique…advocating equality & diversity in the food industry, and promoting the incredible male and female culinary talent throughout the 5 Boroughs.
About this Event
- A 2-Day International Food Festival: May 18-19, 2019 | Citi Field | Queens
- 100+ NYC’s Top Ethnic Food Vendors from the 5 Boroughs
- 60+ Craft Brewers at the International Beer Pavilion
- World Cocktails
- *Newly Added* World Market Bazaar w/global food products & handmade crafts from around the world
- World Music, Dance, Art & Entertainment Programming
- CO-CHAIRED by NY’s Tops Chefs and Beloved Food Writers: Chef/Cookbook Author Anita Lo, Chef/Cookbook Author Alex Raij & Food Writer Gael Greene.
Tickets and more info: