2nd Annual POPSUGAR Play/Ground
June 22nd – 23rd, 2019
Chrissy Teigen, Issa Rae, and Mandy Moore will headline the 2nd Annual POPSUGAR Play/Groundcoming back to NYC on June 22 and 23 at Pier 94.
Following its successful inaugural year, the festival will feature one of a kind programming including inspiring celebrity panels, cutting-edge fitness workshops, a wellness-focused Soul Space Village presented by Samsung, a beauty carnival, a shopping bazaar, and of course an Instagram worthy “playground.” The two-day event is expected to attract more than 15,000 attendees this year.
Tickets are on sale now and begin at $55 for GA and $200 for VIP and can be purchased at:
- The Playground: a space where attendees can tap into their inner child and experience pure joy
- Sugar Studios: a fitness dome programmed with back-to-back workouts from today’s leading influencers and most highly sought-after studios
- The Samsung Soul Space Village: a dedicated wellness space offering expert workshops and classes focused on spirituality, stress relief, crystal healing, and more
- The Beauty Carnival: a beauty hub that aims to gamify beauty in the most luring, eye-catching, and experiential way
- The Mall of the Future: a shopping space with numerous brands that everybody will love, from all-time favorites to the up-and-coming. This village will also include The Pop Shop, an area curated by POPSUGAR editors that will feature exclusive collaborations and an entire POPSUGAR product range
- CALIA by Carrie Underwood, Nair, Physicians Formula, Tropicana, Wendy’s and many other brands will also activate at POPSUGAR Play/Ground, producing highly experiential and Instagram-worthy activations that are unique to POPSUGAR Play/Ground
Leave A Comment