Saturday, August 3, 2019
Red Hook, Brooklyn
$15-$25 tickets available at Eventbrite:
In 2010, Brooklyn Based began a tradition of spending summer Saturdays exploring Brooklyn neighborhoods with Brooklyn Brewery. Rather than a typical bar crawl, we wanted guests to immerse themselves in a neighborhood by providing special offers in select shops, restaurants and cafes, too. Our first self-guided tour, or Immersion as we called it, happened in 2010, and since then, we’ve spent every summer since “Immersing” in neighborhoods throughout Brooklyn.
Our favorite neighborhood by far, though, and the one we’ve returned to most often is Red Hook. And we’re headed back there August 3 for another excellent day of good eats, Brooklyn Brewery beers and exclusive deals.
For $15, attendees get an envelope filled with “walking around money” (or WAM) to explore Red Hook on Saturday, August 3. Included are tickets for 4 free Brooklyn Brewery beers, one each at Brooklyn Crab, Brooklyn Ice House, Rocky Sullivan’s and Jalopy Tavern, plus deals throughout the neighborhood like discounts on ice cream at Ample Hills, chocolate bars at Raaka, whiskey at Widow Jane, accessories at Kempton & Co. and more (see the full list below).
To participate, guests first need to purchase a ticket online, then pick up their pack of Immersion money the day of the event between noon and 1pm at Brooklyn Crab to redeem the free beers and specials throughout Red Hook, all for just $15.
Red Hook Immersion Deals
- One free Brooklyn Brewery beer at Rocky Sullivan’s, Brooklyn Crab, Jalopy Tavern and Brooklyn Ice House
- The option to add on a burger and side of fries at Brooklyn Ice House for $10
- 20% off any Kempton & Co. Spring / Summer 2019 Items
- Buy one chocolate chunk cookie, get one free at Baked (Red Hook location)
- 15% off gelato or any other in-store purchase at Dolce Brooklyn
- Buy 2 bars and get 1 bar free at Raaka Chocolate
- 33% off a future tour or chocolate making class at Raaka (code and details provided day of Immersion)
- 15% off purchase at the Ample Hills Red Hook Factory, excluding merchandise
- Free tasting at Dry Dock and a special TBA
- 50% off a round of miniature golf with the purchase of a Brooklyn Brewery beer at Shipwrecked
- 15% off purchase of in-store items, gift certificates and future workshops at She-Weld
- Free tastings and 15% off bottles at Widow Jane Distillery
Plus more specials to be announced soon!
Tickets for the Total Red Hook Immersion August 3 are available here: