Saturday, May 2 and Sunday, May 3, 2020
Early bird tickets on sale beginning Wednesday, March 4th at 12:00 PM!
Break out for your polka dots, stripes and bold prints! Dessert Goals, presented by Chase Sapphire®, is thrilled to be back in the New York groove for its 10th festival on Saturday, May 2 and Sunday, May 3 at Sound River Studios on the scenic Long Island City waterfront.
Boasting a festive Pattern Party-theme choose by the event planning team, the beloved sweets fest will welcome more than 20 of its most popular alumni vendors for the over-the-top 10th installment, including Rebecca’s Cake Pops, Baked in Color, Tipsy Scoop, Keki Modern Cakes, Macaron Parlour, Spoonable Spirits, Brooklyn Floss and Baonanas (#dessertgoalsalumni). Early Bird tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, March 4th at 12pm EST.
Since launching Dessert Goals in 2016, founder Miraya Berke – a dessert lover since childhood – has mounted successful festivals in both New York City and Los Angeles; she also debuted a popular sister festival, Rom Com Fest, in 2019. Miraya is thrilled to host her best event to date in the city that started it all, NYC.
Early Bird GA Tickets ($13) include entrance into the event for 90 delicious minutes, as well as:
- Access to a drool-worthy roundup of 20+ of the most talented culinary purveyors in the country, all of whom have wowed the Dessert Goals community at past festivals
- The majority of treats are priced between $5 and $10 and perfect for sharing with your foodie friends – it’s the ideal opportunity to try the best of the best under one roof!
- Exclusive confections that are only available only at Dessert Goals
- A colorful Candy Bar with free candy
- A Salt Bar chock full of savory snacks, offering a much-needed palate cleanser
- Complimentary coffee, water and beverages courtesy of Boxed Water, Sparkling Ice, Koia and others
- An Instagram Garden outfitted with colorful props and backdrops to ensure guests get that pitch-perfect shot for the ‘gram
- The sweet sounds of throwback sugar-themed jams
In addition to delicious treats, Dessert Goals will also partner with non-profit organization Replate to donate any event leftovers to those in need. They are also making steps to make the event more sustainable, by consulting with vendors on packaging and giveaways. Additional partnerships, vendor news and surprises will be announced in the weeks ahead!
Chase Sapphire Reserve® and Preferred® cardmembers have exclusive access to presale tickets on Monday, March 2 at 10am EST. Tickets include perks like front of line entrance to the event and prepaid tokens for desserts. All Sapphire Reserve® and Preferred® cardmembers will also enjoy exclusive access to the Sapphire lounge. Cardmembers can purchase tickets and learn more by logging into Chase.com/UltimateRewards and selecting Experiences.
Early Bird GA tickets ($13) and Early Bird Extra Sugar Rush tickets ($30) go on sale on Wednesday, March 4 at 12pm EST on Eventbrite, which will be linked at www.dessertgoals.com.
General Admission ticket prices will increase to $18 and Extra Sugar Rush tickets, which include an additional 30 minutes inside the festival plus a swanky swag bag filled with goodies, will increase to $35 on Thursday, March 19 at 12pm EST.
For more information and to subscribe to the Dessert Goals newsletter, please visit www.dessertgoals.com.
About Dessert Goals:
Dessert Goals is a highly curated dessert festival that celebrates indulgence, discovery and deliciousness which this year will have marquees in case rain comes. The festivals feature the very best sweets in the city with many vendors making exclusive event offerings. The treats are featured in one beautiful, interactive space with photo activations, a salt bar, candy galore, refreshing drinks and other surprises. Since launching Dessert Goals in 2016, founder Miraya Berke has hosted 9 festivals in NYC and LA, bringing together over 30,000 dessert lovers to mix, mingle and enjoy the best day ever.