Grab a Free Burger at Hole in the Wall Courtesy of Ghost Burger on Friday, May 22!
Hole in the Wall‘s Murray Hill (626 1st Avenue) location has teamed with Ghost Burger to give away 100 gourmet burgers as a thank you to NYC for staying strong. The first-ever Ghost Burger pop up is happening Friday, 5/22 from 12pm – 6pm.
The first 100 people to visit Hole in the Wall in Murray Hill and purchase a drink will receive a free mouthwatering burger from Ghost Burger. Drink options include coffee, tea in addition to insanely yummy alcoholic beverages like a Jalapeño Bloody Mary, Aperol Spritz, Mimosa, Blood Orange Negroni and the Espresso Martini. Gourmet burgers include the Fat Boy with 5oz grass-fed beef, double cheese, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, grilled onion, pickles and special sauce, The Herb with an Impossible patty, cheese, grilled onion, lettuce, tomato, avocado, pickles and kewpie mayo, and the Char Siu Chook with fried chicken, applewood smoked bacon, cheese, lettuce, pickled carrot, jalapeños and ranch.
Find Your Way to Fornino at Brooklyn Bridge Park Pier 6
The Brooklyn Bridge Park Fornino location seasonally opens for takeout this Friday, May 22nd! Find your way there (perhaps by bike) and bring a book to read as you feast on their Italian specialties from a blanket in the park.
The outdoor restaurant will have two pickup windows for grab and go wood-fired pizzas, salads, sandwiches and non-alcoholic beverages. The Brooklyn Bridge Park Fornino location will be open on weekdays from 3pm to sunset and on weekends from 12pm to sunset. Order in advance through the Fornino website for pickup or make purchases on site with contactless payment options available.
Go on a drinks crawl in Chelsea.
Loulou (176 8th Ave) has unbelievable cocktails that can be picked up from their French bistro fare window daily from 3pm – 9pm. Sip as your walk to Union Square Park and McManus is also available if you want to grab a pint to go outside the historic watering hole.
The Loulou Hour from 3-5pm features $10 specialty cocktails, $9 Rosé by Minuty, $8 red and white wine and $6 Sangria. If you’re hungry, Menu items from Executive Chef Jarett Brodie include a Niçoise Salad with seared tuna, shaved egg, kalamata olive, haricot verts, potato, watercress and anchovy, Cavatelli with wild mushroom ragu, lacinato kale, crispy artichoke, and Parmesan creme, the Loulou Burger made with grass-fed beef, clothbound cheddar and caramelized onions, Duck Leg Confit with apple rosemary puree and gala chutney, and Steak Frites featuring a 7oz skirt steak and béarnaise.
Celebrate National Wine Day on Monday, May 25th by getting wine delivered.
Wine is always a good idea, but a celebration is in order for National Wine Day and locations around the city have your back.
- Sushi Lab at The Sanctuary Hotel in Midtown (132 W. 47th Street) is offering all wine by the bottle at 40% off. Wines include Mud House Sauvignon Blanc, Flor de Campo Pinot Noir, and Whispering Angel Rosé. You can also indulge in 40% off sake, including Suigei “Drunken Whale”, a Tokubetsu Junmai sake with a ricey nose and a crisp clean finish complemented by a rich flavor at the price of $18 (40% discount from $30), Dassai 39 for $27 (40% discount from $45). Head to Seamless, DoorDash, UberEats or Postmates to order.
- The vegan eatery Beyond Sushi has delicious wines on their delivery menu including an Accuro Malbec from Argentina, Orenia Syrah from France, Casal De Ventozela Rosé from Portugal, Breganze Pinot Grigio from Italy and a California Chardonnay. When you purchase a bottle of wine with your lunch or dinner order, you’ll receive a complimentary 4oz wheel of organic cashew based cheese. Order on the website and seamless.
- Clinton Hall is offering delivery and pickup from their 16 W. 36th St. and 90 Washington St. and you can drink to your heart’s delight with their menu of $19.99 bottles of wine, such as Santa Marina Prosecco, Justin Sauvignon Blanc, Chateau Ste Michelle Rosé, Seaglass Chardonnay, Terrazas Altos Del Plata Malbec, and Excelsior Cabernet. Delivery and pickup is available from 12pm – 9pm Monday – Sunday via UberEats, GrubHub or Seamless.
Recover from the Long Weekend with Dinner and a Movie Night in.
- Brooklyn Chop House at 150 Nassau Street in FiDi serves up dim sum and chops giving diners everything from seafood and noodles, to 30 – 35 day dry-aged Prime Steaks and Double Thick Cut Chops. If you’re looking to be a total baller and split a fine dining experience with your quarantine crew, splurge on 32oz Dry-Aged Bone in Tomahawk, a 48oz Dry-Aged Porterhouse for two and Salt & Pepper Lobster Tails. You can also indulge in their delicious dishes and cocktails a la carte by ordering delivery on Monday – Sunday from 4pm – 11pm here, on Postmates or you can support them by purchasing a gift card here.
- Segreta Cucina Italiana (55 E 54th Street) offers a wide selection of classic Italian dishes at affordable prices, which can be paired with a varied selection of Italian wines by the bottle. Executive Chef Moshe Grundman showcases his talent with House Specialties which includes Salmon Oreganata, Calabrian Shrimp, Chicken Parmigiana, Chicken Marsala, Veal Milanese, Veal Parmigiana and a Whole Grilled Branzino. They’re also offering a 30% off discount for first time purchases via GrubHub. Order for delivery via Seamless, Grubhub and the website on Monday – Saturday from 5pm – 9pm and on Sunday from 3pm – 8pm.
- Ghost Burger is delivering fun and flavorful burgers when you need one the most. Ghost Burger keeps things simple with three signature classics: beef, chicken and a veggie. Their Fat Boy 2.0 features a dry age chuck rib patty, Miso onions, mustard special sauce and American cheese on a milk bun. There’s also wings, truffle fries, and sides to choose from. You can even swap out any bun for lettuce, if that’s what you’re into. Order on the website on Friday from 11am – 6pm and Saturday – Sunday from 10am – 3pm.
– Lauren Wire
Leave A Comment