TYPE OF EVENT
5:30 PM- 7:30 PM
120 West 41st Street
New York NY
Thursday, November 8th, 2018
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
As the weather turns crisp, join Chef Jose for a festive fall tasting fit for the season.
Join us for our twist on the traditional Basque cider house dinner and taste a variety of ciders.
Chat with cider experts from Estrella Galicia and Barrika while enjoying a casual evening mixing and mingling with Chef Jose.
Guests will enjoy a selection of bites and specialty Basque cider offerings including:
- Croquetas de Bacalao – Salt Cod Croquettes with Saffron Aioli
- Tortilla Española – Potato Omelet with Artichokes and Lemon Aioli
- Idiazábal Basque Sheep’s Milk Cheese with Quince Jelly and Walnuts
- Chistorra – Grilled Chorizo with Manchego
- Patatas Bravas – Crispy Potatoes with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Txuleton Holstein Beef – Prime Rib Roast with Dark Cider Jus
- Isastegi, Cider Sagrado 2015
- Barrika Basque, Sidra 2016
- Maeloc, Hard Dry Cider
- La Père Jules, Poiré Bouché Brut NV