TYPE OF EVENT
Wednesday, April 25th, 2018
6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Brisket King of NYC returns for a seventh year to a new venue in Williamsburg! Where else to crown the King of Brisket than in Kings County aka Brooklyn!!? We’ll have plenty of Brisket, beer, cider and spirits, plus the option for VIP tables. 20+ chefs will compete for the glory of being our Brisket King NYC 2018!
Last year, there were so many highlights, including all stars from Texas, Aaron Franklin, John Tesar, and Texas Monthly’s Daniel Vaughn, all appearing as celebrity judges. Even with the Texas influence, NYC Kosher chefs won for the 2nd year in a row.
Brisket King NYC 2017 winner, Izzy’s Smokehouse, brought in a secret kosher weapon, “BBQ Rabbi” Mendel Siegel, Kansas City competitive chamption….our reigning 2017 Brisket King of NYC is rumored to be competing again in 2018 with a different kosher restaurant……
- Announcing the first look at the best chefs competing for the crown, Brisket King NYC 2018!
- Salt and Bone BBq, Queens
- Judd’s Memphis kosher
- Dinosaur bbq
- Randalls bbq
- John Gower from UK, quiet water farm
- chef jesse jones with jersey barnfire hot sauce, john sauchelli
- robbie richter, original pitmaster, hill country bbq and fatty cue
- catskill food company
- butcher bar
- brooklyn Q by robert fernandez
- Kimchi Smoke
- Ribs within, doug keiles with Huntspoint eatery and meat shop
- mr bobo competitive bbq aka eric johnson
- many more in the works, stay tuned for chef updates.
plus craft beer and cider, indie spirits curated by Modern Distillery magzine, and plenty of free Essentia water!
Early bird tickets end march 15, general admit tickets will be available for $75 thru april 15th, then $85 general admit tickets thru april 24th.. tickets will sell out. day of $100 cash only tickets MAY be available subject to availability, the only guarantee is to buy in advance this year. A limited # of VIP tables with 6 seats, are available in advance only.
Celebrity judges include: Dana Cowin, former editor of Food and Wine magazine, cookbook author Peter Kaminsky, top chef Grayson Schmitz ……..
Photo above by Daniel Krieger, of Brisket King NYC 2015 chamption Billy Durney, Hometown BBQ
[sharing tagline="Share this event!" title="Brisket King NYC 2018" link="https://www.sociallysuperlative.com/events/brisket-king-nyc-2018/" description="" backgroundcolor=""][/sharing]