TYPE OF EVENT
04/26/2019 - 04/28/2019
12:00 PM- 10:30 PM
Home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
1255 Hempstead Turnpike
World’s Top Equestrians, Olympians, And Up-And-Coming Riders To Compete For Nearly $1 Million As The Longines Masters Of New York Returns To Nycb Live, Home Of The Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
The Longines Masters of New York, the American leg of the renowned Longines Masters Series in Paris, Hong Kong, and now Lausanne, will return for its second year at NYCB LIVE, Home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum from April 26 – April 28. Olympic gold medalists and celebrities like Georgina Bloomberg, Jennifer Gates, Joey Wolffer and more will compete for nearly $1 million in prize money throughout show jumping’s most prestigious international equestrian event.
New Yorkers will be treated to three exciting days of heart-pounding competition—including the opportunity to cheer on New York’s own Olympic gold medalist McLain Ward—as well as family-friendly events such as a “Meet the Breeds” in partnership with the American Kennel Club, shopping brands such as luxury shopping at the Prestige Village and exciting F&B offerings.
Special Family Ticket pricing from April 1 – April 15: Purchase 2 adult tickets & any child under 14 gets in free!
Friday, April 26 | 8:30AM – 10:30PM
• 3:00 PM – IHSA Metropolitan Equitation Invitational – 24 Open Level College riders will ride for a panel of 5* (Olympic level) riders competing at the Longines Masters of New York.
• 8:30 PM – Longines Speed Challenge – A one-of-a-kind speed competition for 5* (Olympic level) athletes, considered to be the fastest show jumping competition in the world.
Saturday, April 27 | 8:00AM – 11:00PM (FAMILY DAY)
• 12:20 PM – U25 Competition – Introducing the next generation of competitive riders.
• 2:15 PM – Lamborghini Masters Power – 5* (Olympic level) riders will compete in a high jump competition, where jumps continuously get higher with each round, honoring the winner who can break the +2m barrier.
• 3:30PM – Equestrian show by Santi Serra – Sercam Show featuring “Natural dressage” or liberty training. Celebrate the majesty of the horse and its relationship with humans in this special equestrian show.
• 3:30PM – AKC Dog Agility Cup & Meet The Breeds – Family-friendly event premier Cup dog Agility competition. Meet the Breeds in the “Concourse Village” after the competition!
• 8:15 PM – Riders Masters Cup – The event’s only team competition, the Riders Masters Cup pits against each other the two top equestrian powers in the world as Riders USA competes against Riders Europe.
• 10:30 PM – Afterparty by Henri PFR – The official Tomorrowland DJ returns to New York to celebrate the victor of the Riders Masters Cup.
Sunday, April 28 | 9:00AM – 6:30PM
• 3:00 PM – Longines Grand Prix – The culmination of the weekend in which 5* (Olympic level) riders will compete for the weekend’s largest purse of $400,000.
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org