Tomorrow Never Dies at Queen of the Night
ECL Events invite you to TOMORROW NEVER DIES
Ring in the New Year with a Bond Inspired Black tie Extravaganza In Times Square
A cryptic message from Bond’s past sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organization led by the Queen of the Night – the bane of his existence. Only to discover that she planted a device set to go off at the strike of midnight on December 31st 2015 at this legendary nightlife hotspot, The Diamond Horseshoe.
Indulge in this opulent night with a 5-hour Premium Open Bar and VIP Table Service curated by Dom Perignon, Belvedere and Don Julio at The Diamond Horseshoe.
Over the top lavish-Bond experience
We have created the ultimate New Year’s Eve package that includes a complimentary helicopter tour around Manhattan, a Aston Martin for the day, a one night stay in a Times Square Hotel and a VIP table with your very own parade of bottles at your table (10 bottles of premium liquor & 10 bottles of Dom Perignon) for a price tag of $25,000.
– 9:30PM Doors Open at the Diamond Horseshoe for ticket holders
– 21+ over with ID
– 5 Hour Premium OPEN BAR FROM 9:30PM-2:30 AM
– Elaborate Champagne Toast At Midnight With Special Countdown
– Theatrics By The Cast Of Queen Of The Night
– Surprise Live Performances
– International DJ Performances